vendredi 24 janvier 2014

Appel DT de My Besties 3D/DT call for My Besties 3D

Bonjour!

Je m'essaie pour un autre Dt. Cette fois ci c'est pour les My Besties 3D. On imprime les images déjà coloriées et on les découpe pour ensuite les superposer. C'est quand même assez simple! Ça donne un beau résultat.

Hello!

I am trying out for another DT. This time, it is for the My Besties 3D. You juste have to print the images that are already coloured for you and just cut around the image and put them one on top of another using 3D glue. Pretty simple and so pretty!

Voici donc ma carte;
So here is the card I made;






Matériel utilisé: Papiers de Basic Grey de la collection Kissing booth; fleurs de kaisercraft; Formes en bois de Prima, silhouette caméo et Spellbinders Nestabilities et finalement les découpes de My Besties.
Stuff I used; Basic Grey papers from the Kissing Booth Collection; Flowers from Kaisercraft; Woodveneer pieces from Prima; my silhouette cameo and spellbinders nestabilities and last but not least the image from My Besties.

J'espère qu'ils me choisiront et que vous l'aimerez!!
Hope I am chosen and that you like it!

1 commentaire:

  1. This is a beautiful card Marilyn! I love how you have used the sheet and all of your wonderful embellishments! Thank you so much and good luck! Hugs Julie xox

    RépondreSupprimer