samedi 28 décembre 2013

Some Odd Girl challenge

Bonjour!

Aujourd'hui je vous présente une carte réalisée pour le défi Some Odd Girl du mois. On devait faire une carte ayant un background. J'ai essayé de faire un fond en aquarelle que j'ai ensuite embossé mais ca n'a pas donné l'effet voulu! Mais bon... lol

Hello!

Today, I am showing you a card that I made for the Some Odd Girl challenge. We had to make a card with a background. I tried to do a watercolor background and then emboss it but it didn't quite give me the effect I was looking for... But anyway... lol

Donc voici ma carte;
So here is my card;

J'ai utilisé les papiers de la collection Color Wash de Pink Paislee.
I used the papers from Pink Paislee's Color Wash Collection.

Voilà! Bonne journée!
Have a good day!

4 commentaires:

  1. Your custom background is lovely! It matches so well with the flower embellishments and the image you picked! Thanks for joining us this month at Some Odd Girl!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What a pretty background!

    Thanks for joining us at SOG!

    Jenn

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Merci beaucoup! Thanks everyone!! I really appreciate it! C'est très apprécié! xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Je viens de me rendre compte que ma carte a été choisie pour le Guest spotlight de la semaine sur SOG!!! Je capote! MERCI MERCI MERCI!!!
    I just realised that this card was chosen to be the spotlight of the week on the SOG blog!!! I am freaking out!!! THANKS THANKS THANKS!!!

    RépondreSupprimer