lundi 3 mars 2014

Défi My Besties Monochrome Rose / Pink only Challenge at My Besties

Bon matin! Good morning!

J'espère que vous avez passé une belle fin de semaine. Je vous présente ce matin ma carte réalisée pour le défi My Besties monochrome rose. Il faut donc simplement faire une carte avec comme couleur dominante le rose!


I hope you guys had a great weekend. I am showing you today the card that I made for the My Besties pink only challenge. You just have to make a card with pink as the main color!

Voici ma carte;
Here is my card;




J'ai également utilisé ce sketch de The Deconstructed Sketch.
I also used this sketch from The Deconstructed Sketch.


C'est maintenant à votre tour de nous rejoindre sur le blog de défis francophones de My Besties! http://mybestiesfrenchblog.blogspot.ca/
It is now your turn to head over to the My Besties french challenge blog! http://mybestiesfrenchblog.blogspot.ca/

Matériel utilisé: Étampe de My Besties; Marqueurs Copic: E000-00-01-11-21; R20; B0000-01; W0-1-3-5-7-9; R21-22-24-27. Papiers de Teresa Collins de la collection You are my happy; Sketch DS136 de The Deconstructed Sketch; Silhouette caméo. Perles de Stampin' Up!, badge de Panda Eight designs; Ruban de Stampin' Up!; spellbinders Nestabilities. Carton de Stampin' Up! et Micheals.

What I used: Stamp from My Besties; Copic Markers: E000-00-01-11-21; R20; B0000-01; W0-1-3-5-7-9; R21-22-24-27. Papers from You are my happy collection from Teresa Collins; Sketch DS136 from The Deconstructed Sketch; Silhouette cameo; pearls and ribbon from Stampin' Up!; badge from Panda Eight Designs; Spellbinders Nestabilities; Stampin' Up! and Michaels Cardstock.

Je vous souhaite une excellente semaine!
Have a great week!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire