vendredi 31 janvier 2014

Carte shower de bébé / Baby Shower card

Bonjour! Hello!

Il y a quelques jours je vous ai montré ma carte pour le défi de Kraftin Kimmie pour le top 10. La revoici;
A couple of days ago, I showed you my card for the Kraftin Kimmie Top 10 challenge. Here it is again;


Ce matin, mon entraineure m'a demandée une carte pour un shower de bébé garçon. Je lui ai montrées quelques unes de mes cartes et elle est tombée en amour avec celle-là mais comme elle faisait trop petite fille, je lui ai proposé de lui faire presque la même mais en version garçon. C'est rare que je fais le même genre de carte deux fois mais vu que c'était une demande spéciale j'ai accepté!

This morning, my trainer asked me for a baby shower card for a boy. I showed her a couple of my cards and she fell in love with the card above but it was way too girly! I proposed her to make the same card but with a boyish version. It is very rare that I redo the same card twice but since it was a special request I felt like doing it! 


J'ai changé quelques éléments et les embellissements et au lieu de mettre du rose dans le bébé éléphant j'ai mis du bleu! J'ai aussi ajouté le nom du futur bébé pour une touche personnalisée. J'ai ajouté une petite touche d'orangé pour aller rechercher la teinte qui était dans les papiers.

I changed a couple of things and the embellishments and instead of drawing the baby elephant with a touch of pink I added blue. I also added the futur baby's name for a more personalised touch. I also add some orange to go with the papers. 


Matériel utilisé: Papiers de Glitz Design de la collection Color me happy; étampe de Kraftin Kimmie A mother's love; Fleurs de Wild Orchid Crafts; boucle de Maggie Holmes; le ruban de American Crafts; silhouette caméo et mes marqueurs copic C0-1-3-5-7-9 et B0000.

What I used: Papers from Glitz Design from the Color me happy collection; Kraftin Kimmie Stamp called A mother's love; Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts; Maggie Holmes bow; American Crafts ribbon; Silhouette Cameo and copic markers C0-1-3-5-7-9 and B0000.

Quelle version préférez-vous?
Wich version do you prefer?

2 commentaires:

  1. So cute! I love how you made the same card again, but for a boy! I love the "blue" tint on the baby elephant...genius! Love it!

    I am sort of loving ALL of your cards right now...is that okay, can I love them all?

    I can't wait to join you for the Kraftin Kimmie Guest Designer Spot next month. best wishes, Becky

    p.s. Congrats on your amazing weight loss! You go girl! You have inspired me to "think" about going to the gym! Hugs!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wow thank you so much for your sweet words. Yeah you can love them all lol! We are gonna have a blast in april :)
    For the gym i thought about it for at least 6 months before actually being ready! So take your time!!! Xxx

    RépondreSupprimer