lundi 18 août 2014

Listening to music

Bonjour! Hello!

J'espère que vous avez passé un beau weekend!  Aujourd'hui, je vous présente une nouvelle étampe digitale de My Whimsical Little World qui s'appelle Listening to music. Elle est disponible en digi sur la boutique etsy.

I hope you guys had a great weekend! Today, I am showing you the new release from My Whimsical Little World. It is called Listening to music and it is available as a digi today on the etsy store

Voici ma carte;
Here is my  card;






Matériel utilisé: Étampe _______ de My Whimsical Little World, marqueurs Copic: E000-00-04-11-21-R20; E31-33-37-25-29; RV10-13-14-17-19; BG45-49; B0000-01; G09; YG07; E21-23-25-27-29. Papiers Hello Sunshine de Pink Paislee, Fleurs de Prima et Wild Orchid Crafts, Ruban et punch de Stampin' Up!, Sketch Mojo 352, Silhouette Caméo, Spellbinders Nestabilities, doilie de Freckled Fawn et carton de Michaels. 

What I used: _______ Stamp from My Whimsical Little World, Copic Markers: E000-00-04-11-21-R20; E31-33-37-25-29; RV10-13-14-17-19; BG45-49; B0000-01; G09; YG07; E21-23-25-27-29. Hello Sunshine papers from Pink Paislee, Prima and Wild Orchid Crafts flowers, Stampin'Up! ribbon and punch, Mojo Monday Sketch 352, SIlhouette Caméo, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Freckled Fawn doily and Michaels cardstock.


N'oubliez pas d'aller faire votre tour sur le blog de My Whimsical Little World pour voir les créations des autres membres de l'équipe créative! Ceci sera mon dernier post en tant que DT pour My Whimsical Little World. J'adore cette compagnie mais avec le retour au boulot à temps plein et plusieurs projets personnels en cours je manque cruellement de temps et j'avais l'impression de ne pas pouvoir me consacrer à 100% à ces digis donc c'est le coeur gros que j'ai décidé de quitter ce DT. 

Don't forget to check out the My Whimsical Little World Blog to see what the other members of the DT team made with those digi! This will be my last post as a DT for  My Whimsical Little World. I love this company but I am now back to work full time and we are currently working on some personal projects that take all my free time so I didn't feel I was giving my all to those stamps and prefered to quit than to do a 50% job.... I am very sad about this but I had to do this for my health.

Bonne journée!
Have a great day!

1 commentaire:

  1. Beautiful card Marilyn! I love her with that pink top and how the pink edging out the die cuts/labels really make the piece stand out.

    RépondreSupprimer