mercredi 30 juillet 2014

C'est jour de fête! It's a birthday!

Bonjour! Hello!

Aujourd'hui, je vous présente les deux cartes que j'ai faites pour la fête de mon beau-papa aujourd'hui! Il y en a une pour nous et l'autre pour ma belle-mère qui est aussi ma meilleure cliente ;)

Today, I am showing you the two cards that I made for my father in law's birthday today! I made one from us and one for my mother in law which is my best customer ;)


Pour celle-ci, j'ai utilisé une étampe de Stampin' Up! que j'ai encré avec des marqueurs distress et j'ai ensuite activé l'encre avec un peu d'eau et un pinceau fin à aquarelle. Ça donne un bel effet d'aquarelle fait main et c'est tout simple!

For this one, I used a Stampin' Up! stamp that I inked with distress markers and I actived the ink with a bit of water and a small watercolor brush. It gives a nice subtle watercolor look and it is so simple!


 Matériel utilisé: Étampe Lovely as a tree de Stampin' Up!, Marqueurs Distress Ink de Ranger: Shabby Shutters, Vintage Photo, Forest Moss, Mowed Lawn et Pine Needless. Papiers Times & Seasons d'Echo Park Papers, Ruban et carton de Michaels, Distrezz-it-All de Zutter, attaches parisiennes de American Crafts, Silhouette Cameo et Boutons de Basic Grey. 

What I used: Lovely as a tree stamp from Stampin' Up!, Distress Ink Markers from Ranger: Shabby Shutters, Vintage Photo, Forest Moss, Mowed Lawn et Pine Needless. Times & Seasons papers from Echo Park, Michaels cardstock and ribbon, Distrezz-it-All from Zutter, American Crafts brads, Silhouette Cameo and Basic Grey buttons. 


Matériel utilisé: Papiers de différents kits de Studio Calico, étampe de Stampin' Up!, ruban et carton de Michaels, Silhouette Cameo, boutons de Basic Grey, formes en bois de Studio Calico.

What I used: Studio Calico kits papers, Stampin' Up! ribbon, Michaels cardstock, Silhouette Cameo, Basic Grey buttons and Studio Calico woodveneer shapes.

Voilà, c'est tout pour aujourd'hui! Bonne journée!
That's it for today but have a great day!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire