lundi 6 janvier 2014

Une page! / A page!

Bonjour! Ca fait longtemps que je ne vous ai pas montré une page de scrapbooking! Ca fait un bout que je fais plus des cartes mais la semaine dernière j'avais envie de scrapper cette photo de ma petite famille!!!

Hello! It has been a long time since I last posted a scrapbook page! It has been a while since I made one since I am currently making so many cards. Last week I wanted to scrap this picture of my little family!!!



The journaling says: I don't think we ever had a family picture before this. I love it! Even though I wished that we had add another member to the family this year and that we had a baby for Christmas, I wish that our little miracle will soon happen. It is my deepest wish....

J'espère qu'elle vous plait!
Hope you liked it!!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire