mercredi 8 janvier 2014

Défi étiquette de Some Odd Girl / Tag challenge at Some Odd Girl

Bon mercredi! J'espère que vous passez une belle semaine. Je ne sais pas pour vous mais pour moi ca fait du bien de retrouver une routine normale! C'est le fun les fêtes mais je suis contente de retrouver un mode de vie plus sain!

Hello! Good wednesday! I hope you guys are enjoying the week so far. I don't know about you, but I am very happy that normal routine is back! I enjoy the holidays but I am glad to find my healthy lifestyle again!

Aujourd'hui, j'ai décidé de participer au défi de Some Odd Girl Stamps. Il fallait utiliser une étiquette sur notre création donc voici la mienne;
Today, I am participating in a challenge over at Some Odd Girl stamps. We need to use a tag in our creation so here is mine;



Matériel utilisé: Étampe de Some Odd Girl Baker Mae, Papiers Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party, Silhouette Cameo, ficelle de The Twinery, Fleurs de Prima et Kaisercraft, Boucle de Maggie Holmes et forme en bois de Studio Calico.

What I used: Stamp Baker Mae from Some Odd Girl, papers from Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party, silhouette cameo, twine by The Twinery,  Prima and Kaisercraft flowers, Maggie Holmes bow, woodveneer from Studio Calico.

Je vous souhaite une magnifique journée!
Have a great day!

2 commentaires:

  1. What a sweet card! Love the way you used your tag....and that red bow really gives it a nice pop of color. Thanks for joining our monthly challenge at Some Odd Girl! :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. totally love your no-lines technique - gorgeous colours and the kitty-cat just melts my heart. :) thank you for joining the Odd Girls this month!

    RépondreSupprimer