vendredi 20 décembre 2013

Cartes de Noël! / Christmas cards!

Bonjour! Hi!

À partir d'aujourd'hui, j'ai décidé de faire un blog bilingue pour tenter de rejoindre le plus grand nombre de personnes! J'espère que cela ne vous dérangera pas trop! Bien sûr ce blog continuera d'être en français mais il sera aussi en anglais!
From now on, I have decided that this blog would become 2 languages! I want to try and reach out the most people I can so this will be easier. I hope this will be ok with you guys! Of course, I will continue to write in french but I will simply add an english version!

Mardi, je présentais sur le blog de la boutique Art du Scrapbooking une chronique du Neuf avec du Vieux. Rendez vous au www.artduscrapbooking.typepad.com pour la voir!
Tuesday, I was showing you guys on the Art du Scrapbooking blog fun ways to use your old products with new ones. You can see the full article here:  www.artduscrapbooking.typepad.com. I'm sorry but this is in french!

Je vous montre quand même mes créations réalisées pour cette chronique!
You can still see all the cards that I made for this article here;








Voilà! Revenez demain pour d'autres cartes de Noël!
There you go for today but come back tomorrow for some more Christmas cards!

1 commentaire: